Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My name is Jackie and I like to knit and crochet for charities. I am looking for a pattern that I can use to make 6 inch squares I have been crocheting but would like to knit for a change.

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Hi Jackie,
That is an easy challenge.
Do you know how to knit? If so look on the yarn wrapper and figure out how many stitches you need to cast on for 6"/ Then go to it. Knit for 6" bind off and admire your work. With a little practice you can try new stitches.
Good Luck Linda from N. Stonington, CT

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Welcome from beautiful Wimberley in the Texas Hill Country, where the bluebonnets are blooming.
Are you on Ravelry (www.ravelry.com) or www.newstitchaday.com ? Both are free sites, although you do have to register for Ravelry. Lots of pattern ideas there. You may be able to adapt some of the dishcloth/washcloth patterns on Ravelry to 6" for your squares. Just enter 'free washcloth' or 'free dishcloth' in the pattern search, then tap on 'Favorites' to save the information! and you're on your way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom