Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love reading all the knitting posts, as I've hunkered down and am knitting slippers for family, kids, grandkiddos, hubby and myself . Nice having warm feet in our cold Michigan single digit weather.
Happy knitting!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, being in Minnesota, I share your BRRRR! I also would like to make slippers but am kind of new to this, I have done some scarfs and one pair of socks, with much supervision.. I don't wear them, don't want them to wear out.. do you have any felted patterns for slippers you would like to share? I look forward to hearing from you. :D MYWAY123

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone from Mich. I am new to the site, right now I have been in Ga. for 2 months and getting ready to leave to go back to Mich. on Monday, but believe me you probably have had better weather there than I have had here these last 2 months. I have been knitting since I was 12 and enjoy it, especially now since I have so much time on my hands it sure helps to fill the evenings, since I have been Ga. I have knitted 2 sweaters, 8 hats 2 scarfs, a shwal-----anxious to get back toMi. by the way everyone calls me Joyce

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Way, I received a felted slipper pattern just this morning, clog style from Beeg. New to here, yesterday.Thanks for asking. You can check the post from last night,21st, called Felted Slippers. You will see it there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too am from Michigan, great time to stay home and knit and spend time looking at the message board. I have found a wonderful site that has thousands of knitting patterns, some free and some to pay for, it is Ravelry.com.
You can spend hours looking at patterns on this site.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So nice to meet so many of you from COLD country.(cold country, warm hearts....right?) And Scotland, welcome. Michigan, if you are not familiar is the mitten state in north/central US. Thus, a good state to be making mittens in this time of the year. It is not as cold today. The children could go outside to play today. They have been inside for the last 5 days, needless to say, the teachers were glad for the small weather degree increase as well.
Have a blessed day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom