Knitting and Crochet Forum banner

Hi from Michigan

618 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  arabian97
Hi everybody! I've new here, but I've enjoyed reading every bodies posts, and hearing all the good advice! I was wondering if anyone knows of some good knitted shawl or poncho patterns. I've been looking to find one, but can't find one that works for my expertise, and that I like. Thanks!
Amelia
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Welcome Amelia....I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you....they are great!
hello ! have you tried knitting pattern central or drops designs for patterns ?
arabian97 said:
Hi everybody! I've new here, but I've enjoyed reading every bodies posts, and hearing all the good advice! I was wondering if anyone knows of some good knitted shawl or poncho patterns. I've been looking to find one, but can't find one that works for my expertise, and that I like. Thanks!
Amelia
Hi Amelia, I,m from Michigan too. If u haven't already tried ravelry it's a great site for patterns free and $. Welcome
Welcome, Amelia.

I can't help you with either shawl or poncho knit patterns, having never made one. But, if you ever decide to knit sock, I'm your lady.

Enjoy the forum.
No, I haven't. I'll check those. Thanks!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom