Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I've new here, but I've enjoyed reading every bodies posts, and hearing all the good advice! I was wondering if anyone knows of some good knitted shawl or poncho patterns. I've been looking to find one, but can't find one that works for my expertise, and that I like. Thanks!
Amelia

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome Amelia....I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you....they are great!

·
Registered
858 Posts
arabian97 said:
Hi everybody! I've new here, but I've enjoyed reading every bodies posts, and hearing all the good advice! I was wondering if anyone knows of some good knitted shawl or poncho patterns. I've been looking to find one, but can't find one that works for my expertise, and that I like. Thanks!
Amelia
Hi Amelia, I,m from Michigan too. If u haven't already tried ravelry it's a great site for patterns free and $. Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom