Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome. Where in Michigan? I lived in Muskegon for many years; then in Hesperia on a 160 acre farm for a couple of years. For the past 20 years I have lived on an island in Narragansett Bay -- Aquidneck Island.

I just joined the forum a few weeks ago. I work full time so don't participate too much right now but I check about once a week at least.

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'been here just a short time, and I'm also from Michigan. I have a place in Mecosta on Tubbs Lake. I've been in Florida for 12 yrs but go back every summer for 4 to 5 months. I love to talk to people in Michigan. A great state.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I love Michigan too - I grew up in northwestern Pennsylvania and in a small town not unlike Wayland. My husband and I have really good friends who live at Gun Lake, so we go there often (even in winter when the lake is frozen over) We have a knitting group in Wayland that meets at the library the second Saturday of every month, and this year we are knitting and crocheting baby items for a teen MOPS group. My own grandchildren are mosly grown; I do love making baby blankets and socks - well socks of all sizes!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome to a wonderful site . You will love it here. Wow ... so many from Michigan... I too am from Michigan, born in Traverse City. Now living in FL and wish everyday for snow . I take Mom home to MI every year for family reunion since Dad passed away. Sure wish we could afford to go back and stay.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom