Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am self taught knitter & crocheter. my daughter claims it is my drug of choice & I guess I have to agree with her. but I have trouble with patterns cuz I can't read them. don't know names of stitches 'cept the basics. it keeps me from expanding my repertoire. am looking forward to learning from this site.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Rae in NC : )

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is the place to try one or two new stitches on small projects and pretty soon you have a whole pocket full of new stitches. Painlessly too. Glad you are here. Cathryn

·
Registered
336 Posts
WELCOME!!! I'm not a new knitter but we all learn new things here to help us expand. Everyone here can help you in some way so feel free to ask. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Were in MO are you? I take it the SE part--around St. Louis? I live just over the MO/KS state line in Overland Park.
I've been using you tube to learn new stitches. It's amazing what computers can do for us--how did we ever survive before they were invented? Welcome to the forum--it's a great lot of fun!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Rlop, What a pretty backyard, with a rainbow too. I envy you. This is the place to learn and so many lovely ladies to help. You will learn as much as you want and maybe even a little more.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Okay where do you live because of course we all need to have a gigantic picnic knit/crochet get together! Your back yard is gorgeous! Welcome to the forum from SoCal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom