Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to forums but have experience knitting scarves and afghans. I'm self taught so far using patterns that came in kits and from the web. I'm ready to step it up and try making a sweater. I know I'll need help and I'm looking forward to hearing from you experienced knitters. Happpy knitting!

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
Hello and welcome from England. This site is the best and full of friendly people who can answer any question. I love it and spend ages looking at photos of work, patterns, pets, grandchildren, etc.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi from the foothills of TN and welcome to KP. We have great fun here on the forum. And so much help when needed. Also allows you to find out how other parts of the world live through knitting and crocheting. The problems and the laughs that they enjoy. I am going to Durham for Christmas, as one of our sons lives there. Happy Holidays to all my KP friends.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
knitorknot said:
I'm new to forums but have experience knitting scarves and afghans. I'm self taught so far using patterns that came in kits and from the web. I'm ready to step it up and try making a sweater. I know I'll need help and I'm looking forward to hearing from you experienced knitters. Happpy knitting!
Wecome from Greensboro

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Hi from Florida! You've joined the right site to help you along your knitting journey. This the best place to make new friends, learn and share. I've learned so much just from reading the posts! Welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom