Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is mawsk54,I live in Durack a suburb of Brisbane.I have to confess to lurking for ages,I really love this site.Have been registered for ever.the people on here would have to be the most lovely,caring and compassionate people I have ever come across,not least of all helpful.I was reading about the batch number thing,in australia the yarns have dyelots and batch numbers on the bands,so if buying by dyelot you need to look at batch no. as well.there is a difference.I hope to contribute more to his forum now that I have taken the plunge so to speak. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello from Texas, Durack! (And at the risk of getting political for one second, I promise we're not all crazy here in Texas.) I am a newbie to posting on this site, too, but 'stalked' it for a few months first. :) Glad to have you - I think you will find the most knowledgeable, talented and kind group of people "out there" right here on this site! I've learned so much and really enjoy reading the posts whenever I can. Welcome!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My parents live in Cragieburn,sister,Essendon,brother Niddrie. I am originally from Bradford UK,but we came to Melbourne,best city in Oz.I sure know chilly.Love chilly,miss it up here.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Welcome from across the border

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Love chilly,miss it up here.[/quote]

Welcome to KP - moved to Melbourne from Sydney for just that reason. Low humidity too.

·
Registered
14,270 Posts
G'day and welcome from Sydney NSW

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom