Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU for the welcome both of you - I am a bit of a mad nitter so bear with me as my humour can be somewhat off the wall LMAO - but hopefully I will enjoy my time here - I just love wool and what we can create with it - have quite a large stash LOL - just can't help it - if it looks nice and feels nice I gotta have it :))))))

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
CherishedBabyKnits said:
THANK YOU for the welcome both of you - I am a bit of a mad nitter so bear with me as my humour can be somewhat off the wall LMAO - but hopefully I will enjoy my time here - I just love wool and what we can create with it - have quite a large stash LOL - just can't help it - if it looks nice and feels nice I gotta have it :))))))
You have definately found the right site!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And just look at all you animal lovers too LOL - I have 5 Chihuahuas (and 5 gorgeous 2 week old babies) and 2 x Particolor Toy Poodles (Mum and daughter) - a parrot - 2 x fishtanks - a cat - 4 tortoises and 3 very old Leopard Geckos .... oh and a 'partridge in a pear [email protected] ROFL! :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CherishedBabyKnits said:
THANKYOU to everyone :) So lovely to see so many likewise people here :) And from so far round the world too! As I am new I am not sure of the protocol but someone has asked to see photos of my work - can I add pictures in this thread or do I have to start a new post in another section?
Its ok - I found the 'Pictures' section in the Forum :)))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom