Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kay, I have ben knitting for more years than I care to remember! I like intricate patterns, stocking stitch bores me and I will never knit dolls and other toys.
I'm really glad there's a website like this.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Stocking stitch IS boring, but it's good when multi-tasking, as it's pretty mindless. I, too, prefer more intricate stitch patterns, especially Arans! Welcome to KP!
kay2906 said:
My name is Kay, I have ben knitting for more years than I care to remember! I like intricate patterns, stocking stitch bores me and I will never knit dolls and other toys.
I'm really glad there's a website like this.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Omisan,

The university is still going strong. So much so, that that side of the city is very quiet during the Summer holidays. My mum used to work there as a cleaner when it was a Polytechnic before being a University, now that is going back at least 25 years.

Cityclicker

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Hello Kay! Many of my ancestors came from your area! I live in Washington state, USA. You will really enjoy this forum! The people are fun and very helpful!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom