Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a crafter from NC. I enjoy many different crafts, but have been knitting since the age of 11. I do hand, machine & loom knitting. Mostly I enjoy making quick and easy patterns. (Scarves, hats, gauntlets, afghans, baby sweaters, slippers, booties etc.) I knit mostly while watching TV, waiting for appointments etc.
I have been a member of this site since Feb. 6th and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about the topics etc. I have learned so much from so many of you already and found many new patterns to use. Thank you, Noni

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Noni!
I am so glad you're here. I'm a VA native who lives in GA. I have been knitting for only about 2 years but I adore it! I was very frustrated at first, but then I heard someone say on TV that knitting is a skill and it finally occurred to me that to gain excellence, I would have to practice and devote myself to this fine craft. I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. I have only been a member for a couple of weeks, but already find that the rewards are priceless and endless!
Happiness always to you!
Connie,
a.k.a. blueyedquilter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom