Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((( Hi, Ruth. I'm the same....and for future Wips, all bagged in see-thrus + the pattern + the needed tools = grab a go and about 35 of them! LOL!

Hey, a mil mom from PA and I are heading to Denver when her first grandchild gets born; Due date = 21 June. We'll leave about the 1st week of July if he's on schedule..........she and I will meet here in Iowa at our home for a day and then fly out to Denver for five days, rent a car and tour, give the new parents some space, help them out, etc.

I'm excited + DD has a picnic wedding coming up 29 July and our son is getting out of Iraq a month early, too!!

If they change that date again, we'll reconnoiter, of course. Yup!
~~~~~~~~
rselby said:
I am a knitting fanatic. I can't even tell you how many projects I have on needles. They are all piled up on my dining room table. I just love to knit. My name is Ruth

· Registered
428 Posts
Hey, a mil mom from PA and I are heading to Denver when her first grandchild gets born; Due date = 21 June. We'll leave about the 1st week of July if he's on schedule..........she and I will meet here in Iowa at our home for a day and then fly out to Denver for five days, rent a car and tour, give the new parents some space, help them out, etc.

I'm excited + DD has a picnic wedding coming up 29 July and our son is getting out of Iraq a month early, too!!

If they change that date again, we'll reconnoiter, of course. Yup!
~~~~~~~~
http://www.showersofflowers.com/
Heres a place to check out. it is NW of Denver. Great Yarn

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Rae in NC....but I'm a 3rd generation CO girl : )

· Registered
11,389 Posts
Showers of Flowers is a fantastic shop.Oh my the Lamb Shoppe in Denver is to die for. Boulder has a nice place also, my favorite though...Stitch n' Den in Estes Park..mostly because I know the owner and I love that town.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom