Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am chris and I have joined today and hope to try and be an active member here - I am busy working most days but the evenings I do all my different crafts, cross stitching, knitting, scrapbooking and photography as well as trying to read my kindle which has way more books on than I can read at the moment :)

I am currently knitting a baby blanket for my daughter in law's best friend who is due in March next year - I have been told that she is having a boy but who knows :)

I am also cross stitching several projects at the moment - one for myself and two for gifts.

on one Tuesday evening and one Saturday all day I run a scrapbooking crop with my friend Gill and that is the only time I get to do my own scrapping - not enough hours in the week I think.

well that's it for now as my lunch hour is nearly over so I better go tidy up and get back to work :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
i am also from cheshire and welcome to a great site. you are certainly very busy chris. and i agree wholeheartedly with you on the kindle. i adore mine. i can still read even when knitting or chrocheting as i can set the font larger and see it clearer when working. :p

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hi Chris...a warm welcome from Sydney, Australia. Good you could join in the fun. Word of warning though, the site can become addictive ( even to a busy girl like you . Enjoy.

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome from Australia. I have just obtained an E book. Still trying to work out how to load books on it. You will enjoy this forum.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom