Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
susieknitter said:
Hi Pam, welcome from Derbyshire. What machine have you bought?
Thank you all for your very warm welcome,its a brother 836 ,it came with the cabinet ,colour changer ,intarsia carriage ,think theres 1/2 more carriages ,ribber loads of things I have no idea about,
Loads of books a calculator for tension,
I am going to a friends till October then will have all winter to annoy you all with questions,I had a 836 and ribber in 80s but it got sold when i went abroad,so i am sure i will remember a few things as I start to assemble and use it. Just need to get some wool in....

·
Registered
10,416 Posts
pamsdish said:
susieknitter said:
Hi Pam, welcome from Derbyshire. What machine have you bought?
Thank you all for your very warm welcome,its a brother 836 ,it came with the cabinet ,colour changer ,intarsia carriage ,think theres 1/2 more carriages ,ribber loads of things I have no idea about,
Loads of books a calculator for tension,
I am going to a friends till October then will have all winter to annoy you all with questions,I had a 836 and ribber in 80s but it got sold when i went abroad,so i am sure i will remember a few things as I start to assemble and use it. Just need to get some wool in....
Watch it buying some wool......I need to have an extension built onto my house because I thought, I NEED TO GET SOME WOOL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom