Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I started our Interior Design business in 1985 in Southern California. Six years ago I decided to slow down, and minimize my responsibilities in our business. Needing a creative outlet I searched several venues...Then I found my Niche! Felted Handbags!
I have been knitting for several years...but when I started knitting handbags I just could not stop! First I love the soft feel of the yarn...I love the way these bags hug your body and unlike the designer bags of today they are so light weight!Creating and designing these bags certainly
keep my creative juices flowing! These are a couple of my handbags. You can check out my handbags on my web site...www.notyourmamasknittin.com I also knit scarfs, shawls and also make feather pins...fun...fun ...fun!

:cool: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to paradise for needle-addicted people. The Bags are lovely. Have enjoyed making quilted bags and felted kitchen items ie
oven mitts, pot holders. They great gifts and are fun to do when I want a project I can finish quicker than a sweater.

·
Registered
47 Posts
kwroz said:
My husband and I started our Interior Design business in 1985 in Southern California. Six years ago I decided to slow down, and minimize my responsibilities in our business. Needing a creative outlet I searched several venues...Then I found my Niche! Felted Handbags!
I have been knitting for several years...but when I started knitting handbags I just could not stop! First I love the soft feel of the yarn...I love the way these bags hug your body and unlike the designer bags of today they are so light weight!Creating and designing these bags certainly
keep my creative juices flowing! These are a couple of my handbags. You can check out my handbags on my web site...www.notyourmamasknittin.com I also knit scarfs, shawls and also make feather pins...fun...fun ...fun!

:cool: :cool:
I love your work and it is my addiction as well. I simply love making felted bags. Did you make the embellishment on the 1st bag? If so how, please? I currently own my own business...A sewing company. Love working for myself!

·
Registered
650 Posts
kwroz, Your Cocoa handbag is out of this world! The added pretties are the prettiest I have ever seen. You have one designer talent lady. Color mixes are superior too. Keep us posted on the future ones! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank You so much!!...you know...it's great to hear ooos and ahhhs from Gals that attend the shows/my web-site...but to receive it from the knitting world....well....I'm overwhelmed and so appreciative:)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Wow!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom