Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Augusta Wilhelmina is actually my great grandmother from Germany. She came here in the 1880's. I learned all manner of "needle arts" from her daughter....knitting, crochet, needlepoint, crewel ambroidery etc. I have been knitting since I was a young child....so, about 54 years now. Three years ago I picked up the needles after a long absence & have not put them down since. I finally figured out that they'd become a stress management tool, as my husband is seriously ill. My most recent projects have included a basket-weave stitch jacket, a heavy man's sweater, several cowls, slipper socks, neck warmers, an earflap hat with snowflake motif,

I love working with fiber!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the site but not to knitting. I also have been kniltting a long time and enjoying the stress relief it brings. I love fiber so much that my stash and knitting necessities have broken out of my craft room into my guest room, my bedroom and I have a knitting machine in the dining room. It's a good thing I knit every day.
Welcome to the site, you will enjoy itl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom