Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Madonna, Yes Madonna and I am the original after the original and before the material girl.
I have been knitting for many years and crocheting but this year I have seriously taken up the yarn and needle craze. Hope all of you are having a greaaat day and hello again.

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome....from Rae in NC : )

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Schnorkiemom said:
Hello, Madonna! Now I'll bet you have a little of the "material girl" in you when comes to stash... :) Welcome. I just joined a couple of days ago myself.
I just looked at your blog....the picture of the sweater with the dogs was DARLING! Did you make it? All your stuff is wonderful. Someday I would like to just be 1/2 as good as you at knitting.

:lol: Have you posted any pictures on this site of some of your beauties? If not you should. I'm sure everyone would love to see them.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi Madonna welcome to this forum everyone is wonderful I also love to knit working on socks and a afghan always got something going now I know where to go to for help ha just kidding have a beautiful evening

· Registered
2,013 Posts
Welcome from Dennison Ohio
just joined couple weeks ago. Lots I don't know or understand (took some classes about 45yrs ago) and just
do easy ones. Just finished crocheting couple hats to send
to my 3 1/2 gr.grandtr in California to wear on the beach this
summer. snow is gone, but the mud is here. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom