Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't knitted awhile, and am a hands on I do read patterns but have some problems. I would like simple patterns for 3X-4x etc. It use to be you could just type in what you want on google and there it was know all I have found is forums, and I have yours and really don't want a lot more just to get patterns, I don't have time to do all of them Thanks this is a good site so far as I have had time to be on here. Gingersnapsmt

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome!!!!!! Bonnie is right,,, Ravelry is great. You may also, look at yarn brand sites,, Berroco, Paton,, etc. Knitpicks,, Knitting on the Net.... All of these have free patterns Hope you enjoy your "re-entry into knitting" SMILE

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Welcome..
My niece is in MT. Her sister returned to WI after a divorceee.
I am so fond of your state AND its mountainss.
was breathless seeing the first ones , coming down the highway, over 30 yrs aaago.
bet//WI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom