Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just recently returned to the wonderful world of knitting and crocheting and have started loom knittingand am loving it all. I have a grandson coming in April and he's going to be one of the best dressed ever! At least hats, booties, sweaters and afghan wise.
I am teaching emotionally and behaviorally disturbed teens how to knit, loom and crochet and find that very rewarding. In addition, I am in a ministry that provides hats and scarves for the homeless. So, I will always have a need to be making something!
I live in east central Kansas. Glad I found this sight!
granny1

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
Hi from Granny in CT,
Welcome. This is a great site. The talent here is amazing, no i don't have alot of it. But it sure is awesome what cam be made with string and sticks. If we ever got trapped on an island we would be the best dressed ever!!! And we would have afghans and hammocks galore.
How great that you have a place to donate your work. I knit for Veterans and baby's.
Love chatting.
Linda

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom