Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess I am slow but just in case I am not the only one, I finally noticed after 18 months of using Ravelry... if you click on the patterns tab and check out the box titled pattern favorites under the Hot Right Now... there are 20 patterns others are watching and some of them have limited time frames as being free... so now I am going to check them every day..... so I don`t know if I am dumb for taking so long or brilliant for finally noticing this source ;) Hope this helps some other KPers out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
retirednelda said:
So I guess I am slow but just in case I am not the only one, I finally noticed after 18 months of using Ravelry... if you click on the patterns tab and check out the box titled pattern favorites under the Hot Right Now... there are 20 patterns others are watching and some of them have limited time frames as being free... so now I am going to check them every day..... so I don`t know if I am dumb for taking so long or brilliant for finally noticing this source ;) Hope this helps some other KPers out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ravelry has a tutorial that will show you how to work lots of this awesome site. Regarding the above you can also do an 'advanced search' and get very specific, saving time. There is also a drop down on the pics corners (above) for comparison, and much more. Our knit group has had three Ravelry nites w/laptops learning/teaching new usage.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
retirednelda said:
Good to know thanks Happy knittting Linda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom