Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for a 12" Circular Needle and I'm still waiting for my delivery. I'm in Sydney Australia and wanting to know if anyone else has waited for this length of time to receive their goods. My money from the bank has been cleared so there's no problem there???????? I ordered from HiyaHiya North America

·
Registered
17,961 Posts
Marcelley said:
I placed an order for a 12" Circular Needle and I'm still waiting for my delivery. I'm in Sydney Australia and wanting to know if anyone else has waited for this length of time to receive their goods. My money from the bank has been cleared so there's no problem there???????? I ordered from HiyaHiya North America
I alway purchase my Hiya Hiya needles from an Australian supplier, achronicyarnoholic. Extremely prompt with their deliveries, even all the way across the Nullarbor. They operate an ebay store and will take paypal payments. I have never experienced any trouble whatsoever.

Check them out on ebay.

Details

Seller information
achronicyarnoholic

achronicyarnoholic has been on eBay Australia since May 16, 2010. They are based in Australia. achronicyarnoholic is one of the TOP 10000 eBay Australia ...

Orders from the USA and Canada can sometimes take up to 3 months to be delivered and the parcel will have to be cleared by Customs. Customs may even open the package to check the contents as the needles will show up on X-ray examination. Some years ago I ordered a set of mini wool combs from Canada. It sent Customs into a spin. On X-ray the tines of the wool comb looked like long bullets. They opened the parcel. The parcel took 14 weeks to arrive mainly because of the hold up with customs. I had a very interesting letter from Customs explaining the delay and why they had opened the parcel.

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
How long have you waited? Did they give an estimate on delivery time? Can you contact them? If so, be sure to include your order number....
I know you are looking forward to getting these.

·
Registered
39,421 Posts
Knitted by Nan said:
I know this problem with delivery from past experience. Sometimes I think that they send the parcels down to Australia by rowing boat and the rowers take a holiday in Hawaii on the way down.
the longest I waited was three months for a book.......................I emailed the firm and ten days later a second one arrived , then the next day the original order turned up.

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
Knitted by Nan said:
I alway purchase my Hiya Hiya needles from an Australian supplier, achronicyarnoholic. Extremely prompt with their deliveries, even all the way across the Nullarbor. They operate an ebay store and will take paypal payments. I have never experienced any trouble whatsoever.

Check them out on ebay.
Me too, they are very quick, and they have a great range of stuff.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Wow. Here in the states their service is fast. I recently ordered some barbie doll clothes from China and got them in a week. Seems you should receive stuff faster than that. Hang in there. Their needles are great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom