Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So happy as I've just won a HK 160 mid gauge knitting machine off e-bay. Another toy to play with, I think I need a bigger house :p

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Piper Too said:
How wonderful BusySuzy, to get a knitting machine off E Bay! Can I ask where Lagmhor is please.? Just curious. :)
Hi Piper Too,and welcome to KP,it's a fun place :thumbup: . Lagmhor is about 10 kilometres inland from Ashburton , you turn off inland once you are through Ashburton and in Tinwald travelling south from Christchurch.. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tpmcgoo2 said:
congratulations!! what fun you will have and are having already...right?!! :)
Thanks for the congratulations :-D . I will have a lot of fun when it comes ; but hey I'm already having fun what with 2 gorgeous grandsons, and knitting machines etc. But not doing anything much with my machine at the moment :( off to doctors tomorrow for injection in my elbow ( tennis elbow annoying me again)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom