Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a very nice package from knittingnut214 last week. I was bad and didn't open it right away as I was working on her swap package. Since it was my first swap I was nervous. lol I didn't want to be distracted by the wonderful surprises I found inside once I opened it.

The gifts were a very pretty dishcloth, the things needed to make these cookies. Some whisks which I almost bought the other day, glad I didn't. :wink: Some mikes candy which is now gone and some apple cider green tea. She also included some other recipes she thought I may like. I am going to make them all. Thank you for the very thoughtful swap package.

I do hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
littlemissxmas said:
I received a very nice package from knittingnut214 last week. I was bad and didn't open it right away as I was working on her swap package. Since it was my first swap I was nervous. lol I didn't want to be distracted by the wonderful surprises I found inside once I opened it.

The gifts were a very pretty dishcloth, the things needed to make these cookies. Some whisks which I almost bought the other day, glad I didn't. :wink: Some mikes candy which is now gone and some apple cider green tea. She also included some other recipes she thought I may like. I am going to make them all. Thank you for the very thoughtful swap package.

I do hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
I forgot to include the recipie book in the picture. Sorry I was reading it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom