Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like the niftiest pattern, after much discussion in the last few days about gloves with dpn's, these look like a great, easy pair of gloves (vintage, it says) on dpn's but with bulky yarn are a quick knit. I'm going to have to give them a try...they look like great snow-shoveling gloves, and no matter what Punx. Phil says, I think we may need them yet!
http://www.kaylaksthriftyways.com/free-knit-pattern-vintage-houndstooth-gloves/

·
Registered
30,455 Posts
Thank you for these! My next project! Love them. I am going to put ribbing on mine.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a great idea; they do look a little "loose" around the wrist if one is trying to keep the snow out and the warmth in! I've added a note to the pattern as I'm using this as the carrot to finish a couple of WIP's first :)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Thanks, I love these. I will make a longer cuff as the wind goes right up my sleeves when I am shovelling snow. :)
Hopefully it will snow here soon and I will need them. If the weather man is right I have lots of time to knit them... :-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom