Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Like I have always said: "Housework does not make you ugly, but why take the chance?"

·
Registered
13,668 Posts
I used our roomba vacuum until it needed repair. I was going to replace it but noticed that all the baseboards had some black marks where the vacuum hit. Even though I loved the vacuum I didn't like the black marks...plus cleaning it was a chore. It did clean the floors great! Our dustmop works great.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Barbara Ann said:
KatStabe said:
If I'm careful with how i look at things I can stretch it out to seven months.
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Q: What is a busy woman's dream home?
A: 5,000 sq ft with no kitchen or master bedroom.

A few good things about housework is: It never complains to be looked after, is loyal and will wait for you to get to it as long as it has to. And the good part about a messy kitchen is it's a great place to 'busy' yourself when meddling in-laws come to visit. A messy bathroom serves the same purpose.

All my friends and family know that the first one to complain about the condition of the house gets a damp cloth. Haven't heard a complaint ever.

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
All my friends and family know that the first one to complain about the condition of the house gets a damp cloth. Haven't heard a complaint ever.[/quote]

Add a bucket and the All-Purpose cleaner, the scouring powder, the broom, dustpan, and mop for good measure!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Dsynr said:
All my friends and family know that the first one to complain about the condition of the house gets a damp cloth. Haven't heard a complaint ever.
Add a bucket and the All-Purpose cleaner, the scouring powder, the broom, dustpan, and mop for good measure![/quote]

Great idea, never thought of that. Of course you are right. If you're going to do a job, do it properly. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom