Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16,345 Posts
Click on "Knitting Newsletter" at the top, and it goes to a sign up page. I just realized I haven't gotten mine either--and it says to do this if you are in the same boat:

It looks like you are already signed up for the Knitting Paradise newsletter. If you are not receiving our messages, then please check your spam filters / junk folders. Sometimes legitimate email gets trapped.

Our messages are sent from [email protected]

Please add our email address to your email address book or whitelist so that our future email to you gets through. This is especially important if you are using one of the larger providers like AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.

"If you are still not receiving our newsletter and it's not even being placed into your bulk/junk folder, then please contact the technical support of your e-mail provider and tell them not to filter your incoming e-mail from [email protected]"

I hope that helps (and that I can find mine!).

·
Registered
41,678 Posts
I was having the same issue and contacted the Administrator who indicated that the Newsletter had been suspended temporarily due to technical issues...If you've gotten it recently, please let me know so I can check to make sure my email system didn't reject it.
Thanks...Jeanette

·
Registered
366 Posts
TabathaJoy said:
Is the knitting news letter the same as the forum one that I get everyday?
Great question! I've been wondering the same thing. If I'm getting this forum everyday and I'm told that I'm already signed up I assumed this is the newsletter, but I guess it's not. If there is a separate "newsletter" I should be able to receive it as I receive other mass e-mailings every day........

·
Registered
283 Posts
You know, I just remembered that I did use to get another e-mail from KP about once a week. It was a little different from the forum digest I get every day, but it's been so long now I can't remember exactly what it did look like. Unfortunately, I delete mine once I've read every thing, bookmarked, or saved what I wanted to, so I don't have one to refer to.

Maybe that's what Admin meant about being suspended for the time being.

Do any of the rest of you remember getting something about once a week, but haven't in several weeks now?

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
I think there is a problem with receiving the newslwtters now that you all are bringing it up. I get the notice for the forum but have never gotten any kind of newsletter. Even though I signed up twice, and it is NOT in my junk mail. I started to assume they just meant the notice to this site was considered their newsletter. If you click on the tab above, which one would assume led to the newsletter, or past newsletters, it just encourages you to sign up and says what will be in it, but NO newsletter. Those of you that do receive it, is it a real newsletter? Maybe someone can post a link to the last one they got.

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Not getting my newletter either. Still there is so much on the forum that I wouldn't have time to read it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom