Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
So true!!

Tomorrow, I have to be in work by 7:45am for a meeting and smart enough to have to stand up in front of everyone (about 50 people!) & have my photo taken as part of a presentation (Photo will definately be display on the wall and possibly in site publications). Fine, I thought - I'll finish early! Now I have to participate in a telecom/webinar with the US at 4-5 pm - talk about a full day!!!

· Registered
814 Posts
Seems like most mornings around here. Can't wait to sit down and
pick up my knitting needles so I can get my sanity back!
I just put them down to log on to the forum - spend a lot of time
on the computer these days and love it!!!!!
Happy knitting everyone!
Joan

· Registered
273 Posts
ttriciamck said:
So true!!

Tomorrow, I have to be in work by 7:45am for a meeting and smart enough to have to stand up in front of everyone (about 50 people!) & have my photo taken as part of a presentation (Photo will definately be display on the wall and possibly in site publications). Fine, I thought - I'll finish early! Now I have to participate in a telecom/webinar with the US at 4-5 pm - talk about a full day!!!
Yay!!
The camera broke!! All the photos are blurred! But bacon butties at the meeting were great!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom