Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many swaps do we actually have here on KP? I know of the one that I am in and the one that nascargranny has recently started.

If the interest is there, I could host an EAST COAST swap with a limit of 50 participants??

If you are along the I-95 Corridor and would like to participate in a swap, give me a holler. It would pretty much be the same as some are doing now.

The way I feel about swaps is, so long as they're kept to a minimum purchase amount, bring 'em on.....I LOVE swaps!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sounds good to me! I love surprises, I'm in Georgia, tho I'm not too near I-95. I can't participate until around the first of the month, but if one is formed around that time I will gladly participate if the price limit isn't too much.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
WOW, I didn't know all those were going on in US.... There are so many of us though, it would be hard to manage one great big one I guess.... Sure wish we could invent a transporter machine so we could ditch the postage charges..

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess there are more of us here on KP than any of us even realize. When I said I-95 Corridor, what I meant was basically the coastal states, trying to keep it a bit smaller. So anyone on the East Coast is welcome to send a PM if interested. It would probably be at least 4 weeks before it started anyway.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hi..love the idea...but currently involved in one. I love them also....was involved in a swap with the DailyDrool with Bassethound owners...lots of fun....I have my swap buddy's items almost all ready and will be sending out next Friday....keep us posted...would love to participate in maybe another one later...currently trying to complete an afghan for my husband;s 65th birthday...only have two weeks to get the embroidery done.....body of the afghan finished...yay!!!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
karen2835 said:
I guess there are more of us here on KP than any of us even realize. When I said I-95 Corridor, what I meant was basically the coastal states, trying to keep it a bit smaller. So anyone on the East Coast is welcome to send a PM if interested. It would probably be at least 4 weeks before it started anyway.
I would like to be in one please. I live in Wv but work in Reston Va.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm so new here that I don't know what the swaps are here. I live in southern Ohio, my mom lives in Massachusetts. I can't/won't speak for her, but I think if there is a maximum amount put on the entire package, I would love to do this. I don't know if it's done monthly, or every other month....can you help me understand how this works? Thanks. Sue

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi, I live in the "Garden State" of New Jersey. I am spending the winter in Myrtle Beach, SC until March 25th. I'd like to join your swap also. I just got into another one and love to make new friends with the same interests as I have. Thanks Janet

·
Registered
332 Posts
karen2835 said:
How many swaps do we actually have here on KP? I know of the one that I am in and the one that nascargranny has recently started.

If the interest is there, I could host an EAST COAST swap with a limit of 50 participants??

If you are along the I-95 Corridor and would like to participate in a swap, give me a holler. It would pretty much be the same as some are doing now.

The way I feel about swaps is, so long as they're kept to a minimum purchase amount, bring 'em on.....I LOVE swaps!!
I live on the east coast and would really like to be a member of a swap. Please send me information and put my name on the list. Thanks! Happy knitting. Carolyn Kirkland [email protected]

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
WOW, I didn't know all those were going on in US.... There are so many of us though, it would be hard to manage one great big one I guess.... Sure wish we could invent a transporter machine so we could ditch the postage charges..
That would be wonderful, maybe in time we could just transport ourselves to a large stadium and have a KP knit in.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom