Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to do this pattern on the machine: simple "yarn over drop stitch". like you see on those really lushes scarves.
how do you drop that many stitches/yarn overs in a row?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but i don't think this will help me since i don't have a ribber...

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
You could accomplish this by knitting the stitches all the way back on the bed or by placing a dowl or something behind the needle butts for the length you want to make them, here's another video by Susan G for lengthing stitches. maybe this will help with the look you want, let us know;

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KateWood said:
You could accomplish this by knitting the stitches all the way back on the bed or by placing a dowl or something behind the needle butts for the length you want to make them, here's another video by Susan G for lengthing stitches. maybe this will help with the look you want, let us know;

wow excellent video! i have her book on hold at the library and am goin to pick it up tomorrow. hopefully with the VHS tape. yep they still have her on VHS not DVD. not sure this is what am looking for quite i mean can you do that all the way across ? she does every six stitches what if you didn't do any stitches across would it come out the same?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom