Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
There are many ... google "knit flowers" and you will get lots of options... roses, poppies, little daisy-like ones, etc.
You can also find little leave to further embellish if you want.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I cast on a number of stitches, maybe 35. Knit 3-4 rows, then next row knit 1, cast off 4, k1, cast off 4 etc, to the end, then next row knit, then cut off yarn and thread through the stitches left and pull. ....a very simple flower that you can experiment with by adjusting number of stitches cast on and off.

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Hi,
Check Ravelry.com.

·
Registered
24,411 Posts
Earth Mother said:
I cast on a number of stitches, maybe 35. Knit 3-4 rows, then next row knit 1, cast off 4, k1, cast off 4 etc, to the end, then next row knit, then cut off yarn and thread through the stitches left and pull. ....a very simple flower that you can experiment with by adjusting number of stitches cast on and off.
I need to try this!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Earth Mother said:
So curious, Earth Mother! I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom