Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any lefthanders who might know how to convert any right handed patterns into left handed patterns? I sometimes have trouble comverting patterns because in some patterns there are stitches that you need for effect and I find that these cannot be converted. Let's help eachother lefties.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((( My neighbor is lefthanded, I'm righthanded so we surfed for converting. Here's the big draw on the info; Peek in if you'd like:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=convert+right+handed+knit+patterns+to+right+handed+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.&fp=ee7ae51cefa9981c

Good Luck!
~~~~~
Lady Lily 1 said:
Are there any lefthanders who might know how to convert any right handed patterns into left handed patterns? I sometimes have trouble comverting patterns because in some patterns there are stitches that you need for effect and I find that these cannot be converted. Let's help eachother lefties.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom