Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Granbury, TX with my husband. We have 1 son, 4 horses -- mine is a Clydesdale, 2 chocolate labs, and a cat that has us all well trained. I am in my mid-fifties and have been crocheting and knitting since I was around 10. I taught myself to quilt and needle tat as well. I am excited to belong to this forum as there are great ideas and websites with useful information.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome, I'm from Indiana and my mid seventy's.I live on a farm, no animals as of now. Need a fence. Four children, all out of the nest. 9 grands. 13 great grands. I do most crafts. you will enjoy this group.Someone can solve any problem you have. a great group of gals & guys.Bernice

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Welcome,
You may be the first Clydesdale "mom". Hope we don't have to come up with a sweater pattern. Hahaha.
I live in the country and the farm down the road a piece, had a few and they are gorgeous.

This is a wonderful group. More info more help and more fun than you can imagine
Linda

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Myra in Killeen, TX. You're gonna love it here!
I know the Neeleys and a lady named Vaughn in Granbury. I love Granbury, with its Opera House, and Merry Heart tearoom, and many neat little shops. Haven't been in a while, but it's always fun to go there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
humhound said:
I live in Granbury, TX with my husband. We have 1 son, 4 horses -- mine is a Clydesdale, 2 chocolate labs, and a cat that has us all well trained. I am in my mid-fifties and have been crocheting and knitting since I was around 10. I taught myself to quilt and needle tat as well. I am excited to belong to this forum as there are great ideas and websites with useful information.
I will be traveling to Granbury on a chartered bus trip from Brenham in June for a couple of days. I hear it is a lovely town.

Welcome to the forum. Great info, ideas, and people here!

·
Registered
453 Posts
TxDove said:
LOL Claire... Brenham always makes me hungry for ice cream!
Sigh....yes, we have THE ice cream here (Blue Bell Creamery), and some wonderful old fashioned ice cream fountains in downtown stores. I'm always in the mood for Blue Bell!!! :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hi Cosette, love your name it is a great bunch. I am from PA, very close to Gettysburg (approx. 15 miles)and I have two goats (1 yr old) and a four year old Brittney, and a great husband, who with me is enjoying our empty nest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom