Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
42,303 Posts
Ronie said:
I made a scarf for mine he was very large also, I am thinking about 18 inches... the scarf helped but I wanted to make him a larger jacket or something but I don't know how to adjust the pattern..
If your bear is about 18" why not do a search for knitted sweaters for 18" dolls. I did a search and many links came up.

there are many at the following link.

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/dolls_clothes.php

I would think they would fit.

· Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am interested to know if you have the pattern to knit the mouth and paws of the bear.
I got the pattern but it is all knitted in the eyelash wool and I really like your bear.

· Registered
2,817 Posts
brenco63 said:
I am interested to know if you have the pattern to knit the mouth and paws of the bear.
I got the pattern but it is all knitted in the eyelash wool and I really like your bear.
When you knit the head cast on with a contrast yarn , work until the knit row where you work 2 yarns together.This marks the end of the muzzle ,then change to eyelash yarn for the remainder .

For the feet just work the first 5 or 6 rows in contrast ,before changing to the eyelash .

You must have the Huggable bear pattern ,that one is done all in one yarn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom