Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Hello everyone, I am a crochet enthusiast, I love handmade products, especially crochet, I have made crochet hats, blankets, bouquets, home decoration, etc. I hope I can share the joy of crochet with you here. , to exchange crochet and works together, thank you!
Welcome .... from the Kawarthas in Central Ontario. I'm an avid crocheter too. Love your blankets and bag. I'm partial to sunflowers, so that one really caught my eye. I think your gonna love it here!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello everyone, I am a crochet enthusiast, I love handmade products, especially crochet, I have made crochet hats, blankets, bouquets, home decoration, etc. I hope I can share the joy of crochet with you here. , to exchange crochet and works together, thank you!
Welcome! I am not an experienced crochet enthusiast but enjoy a simple pattern or design, I usually spend more time knitting. Look forward to learning something new.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome! As a fellow crocheter I can arrest that this site is the place to learn and discuss the craft. I’ve learned so very much since joining a few years back. Love your pictures and looking forward to seeing more of your work.😊

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
Welcome....your work is gorgeous. I don't crochet much because It makes tendonitis in both arms return with a vengeance and then I can't knit, but I do love seeing what others make. You'll be right at home here...we're a friendly group from around the world so there's always someone on here to chat to!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top Bottom