Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,
I am looking to knit a baby hat that is brown with white and it looks like a football. I saw a picture of one on the Etsy site. I have been looking quite extensively for this pattern with no luck.
Can anyone suggest where I might find this pattern or can anyone provide me with a pattern.
Thanks in advance,
Janet

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((( I surfed around but didn't find it.

Have you checked the LINKS link here on forum?

It's way to the bottom of this page as opposed to the top where many of the other links are.......I don't know if one is stored there, but if you haven't peeked into LINKS, it is interesting.

Donna Rae )))))))
jan2125etc0812 said:
Hi to all,
I am looking to knit a baby hat that is brown with white and it looks like a football. I saw a picture of one on the Etsy site. I have been looking quite extensively for this pattern with no luck.
Can anyone suggest where I might find this pattern or can anyone provide me with a pattern.
Thanks in advance,
Janet

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
jan2125etc0812 said:
Hi to all,
Thanks in advance,
Janet
Good Morning,

I just checked Etsy for football hats. It is very easy to adapt a basic hat pattern to knit this type of hat. Use an Ann Norling fruit hat pattern or find Family Circle Easy Knitting Spring/Summer 2002 magazine, check under Rewards by Glenn Plaskin for the Easy-Stitch Apple Cap. Though this hat is for infants it can be made for adults by changing the type of wool and size of needles. Chart where you want the stripes and designs and go for it. Other places to find basic hat patterns: Jimmy Beans, knitting pattern central, and if all else fails...Google what you are looking for.

Happy knitting. :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom