Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((( Hey, welcome!

Run your cursor over this entire site; When the hand appears, it's a hot link. Lean to use those links....Go over the entire site, too to include the bottom.

Find a buddy on forum, too to help you out. If I can help you, send me a private message my hitting my user ID of e.ridenh. Yup, it's a hot link, too! LOL!!

Good luck!!
~~~~
Pudacheer said:
I am new here and my name is Lilly. Can you please tell me about this website?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome! This is an awesome place to spend some time! Everyone is really nice, and if one person doesn't know how t answer your question, someone else sure will! I think we all range in experience, but you will get to know the really great knitters/crocheters just by watching the forum.

As for me....I'm still working on my hubby's sweater, so I've been kind of quiet...but when it is finished, I'll post!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Glad you came in and had a look. I welcome you, I been here since Feb 14th and it was a God send that I found this site. I use to knit years ago and now being 77 soon to be 78 I came back to knitting. At this age it is like strating over again. I seem to had forgotten some of it. I had some problems and came on this site and asked questions and had them answered. I alwo get emails and than I come in and see what is going on in each of the listings. I have learned a lot and now I feel a lot better in knitting. I have two more greatgrandchildren coming and that will make me 20 so I had better ger back to my knitting. I say again Wellcome to another friendly Knitter. Carolyn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom