Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so proud of the wrong side of this hat. I am not bragging, but it turned out very uniform. Dear hubby wanted a warmer hat than the one I already knitted for him. I thought, fair isle, so there is double the yarn on the wrong side. That should make it warmer than the first hat. The second one is just another hat that I knit up because I loved the yarn. I am obsessed with hats right now. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
11,155 Posts
If you think you are obsessed with hats, take a look at my avatar! And that is only about a tenth of the ones I have knitted. But I love your hats. The one for your husband--is that a knit-one-below or brioche pattern? I like the effect.
The other is a real fun hat.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Love it! You did great work and you should be proud. I'm glad you explained how - I am also obsessed with hats and will be trying this technique soon. Thanks for showing your hat and sharing how you did it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Your hats are beautiful great work I am working on a hat now I'm allmost done my first slouchy hat. I hope it turns out as beautiful as yours :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
they are great. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
They are all lovely!!Being a new knitter, I am anxiously wanting to try hats. I have done crochet ones,but have tried to knit one yet. You are very talented, as everyone here. I love this site. :)

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Can you share the pattern for the fairisle hat? I really like the look of it.

BTW, excellent job. The inside has an interesting pattern even if its the wrong side.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Love the hat and love the colours. Your tension looks perfect. What yarn did you use and what pattern? It really does look like a hat that could become a man's favourite. A great job!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom