Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stay at home, don't yarn shop much, stay away from the yarn stores on amazon. I try to knit every day but it seems to be knit, frog, knit, tink, knit.
I'm not buying yarn but I keep on finding stashes of nice yarn that I had forgotten about. If I knit every waking hour, 5 days a week, using only yarn already in my stash, I will have to live into my hundreds (70 now).
So why do I keep finding yarn?

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
Because you are lucky and have planned for the future

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
I have that problem too, my yarn fairy always adds extra yarn when I am shopping for certain needed colours.
She thinks I might need them for future projects.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I have so much yarn but it seems I never have the right amount to make a project, when buying all my yarn I did not know enough to buy at least six skeins of a color or more. Anyone else have this problem?-nanad

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I think it is akin to the metal hangers that we used to have, they were always secretly breeding...evidently so does yarn. Mine has been multiplying like bunnies. I seriously thought that I would make a dent in it due to Covid. Nope, I discovered curb pick up and deliveries and the stash grew. I keep knitting and crocheting but the pile never goes down.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom