Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited! I finally was able to add my avatar. I've been trying to do it for a couple of weeks. I have Windows 7 and use Internet Explorer 9. I did some online research and finally was able to add it. Research said to add the website to the Compatibility View. I tried that last week but it didn't really change anything - I still could not upload my avatar. I read yesterday that you need to put the picture (image) on your desktop and try uploading it from there. (I had tried to upload it from my desktop yesterday - but that didn't work either); I had taken KP off Compatibility View. So, I again put KP in Compatibility View and again tried to upload my avatar from my desktop. It worked! Not sure exactly which one of the things I did helped (or maybe it was a combination of both). It was quite frustrating to try to get it to upload but I finally did it! Hope this helps others who may be having this same problem.

· Registered
5,665 Posts
Your avatar is really cute. Good job getting uploaded.

i don't understand why "they" make things so complicated with these computers - what happened to "User Friendly" and/or KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid - not that any of us are stupid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom