Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The hat started out as a pullover. I am not skilled at decreasing stitches while remaining in pattern so I decided it would be a hat instead. I found the pattern in a library book and I like it but ............ The pullover is my go-to pullover. The cardigan is Danica. I haven't worked out how to successfully add the links without losing my post so if they don't turn up here, I'm really sorry. I'll give it a try.

Wow I can't believe I figured this out. I clicked on preview before looking for the links, then when I got back here I clicked on create post and here I am. Whoot Whoot!!!
Outerwear Couch Furniture Comfort Sleeve
Textile Sleeve Baby & toddler clothing T-shirt Collar
Cap Creative arts Pink Headgear Hat

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
The hat started out as a pullover. I am not skilled at decreasing stitches while remaining in pattern so I decided it would be a hat instead. I found the pattern in a library book and I like it but ............ The pullover is my go-to pullover. The cardigan is Danica. I haven't worked out how to successfully add the links without losing my post so if they don't turn up here, I'm really sorry. I'll give it a try.

Wow I can't believe I figured this out. I clicked on preview before looking for the links, then when I got back here I clicked on create post and here I am. Whoot Whoot!!! View attachment 1232932 View attachment 1232933 View attachment 1232934
All of your knitting is excellent, as usual.

·
Registered
27,583 Posts

Wow I can't believe I figured this out. I clicked on preview before looking for the links, then when I got back here I clicked on create post and here I am. Whoot Whoot!!! View attachment 1232932 View attachment 1232933 View attachment 1232934
Lovely knitting!

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love all your work!! Is the pink sweater worked from the top down? If so would you be willing to share the pattern?
The pink sweater is the Danica link on my posting. It is knit sleeves first and then bottom up for the body and collar. I love the pattern, and the raglan sleeves are my favourite.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts

The pink sweater is the Danica link on my posting. It is knit sleeves first and then bottom up for the body and collar. I love the pattern, and the raglan sleeves are my favourite.
They are all lovely! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top Bottom