Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou, I have tried locally but they are few and far between here. The ironical thing is that when I went back to the shop where I bought the wool the manager said 'I sold all that off at a silly price, because it wasn't selling'!!!!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
mags44 said:
Does anyone out there have any of the wool shown. It is Kirkton House wool purchased in Aldi. I would like to finish this scarf and have run out.
I live in Hertfordshire, UK and will purchase and refund any postage.
With thanks
Do you still have the label? There should be a supplier's address on it. Maybe you could get in touch with them and ask them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I normally keep labels but didn't with this one. I have searched the name and Aldi is the only supplier. I may write to Aldi to see if they have any old stock somewhere.

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
I saw the title and thought "how can this be? Someone ran out of yarn?" I thought you meant your stash was gone. Whew - now THAT wold be a disaster.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom