Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For one of my sweet GDs. I think it might be a little big, but kids grow. Now I have to make her twin brother something. The pattern is the Amalie tank top/tunic by Mary Kate Long (on Ravelry), and I used a Bernat acrylic. 90% of this was knit while I was riding in a car. No seams except for seaming the straps together.

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
That is so stylish.... new and fun... great pattern and color. Maybe brother could have a vest with seed stitch at neck and arms and the hem pattern across the chest in just one band? Can't wait to see it modeled....

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dreamweaver said:
That is so stylish.... new and fun... great pattern and color. Maybe brother could have a vest with seed stitch at neck and arms and the hem pattern across the chest in just one band? Can't wait to see it modeled....
Thanks for the great ideas Dreamweaver.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom