Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s not nice to brag, but I think I can be forgiven due to the fact that I’m bragging about my granddaughters.
They are amazing young women raising wonderful children, working and making time to talk to grandma every week!
Face Glasses Smile Vision care Hairstyle
Head Smile Jeans Shoulder Property
Face Glasses Smile Vision care Hairstyle
Head Smile Jeans Shoulder Property

The first picture shows them with me on my recent trip to Tacoma.
The second shows the two youngest great grand babies with part of the family.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I know it’s not nice to brag, but I think I can be forgiven due to the fact that I’m bragging about my granddaughters.
They are amazing young women raising wonderful children, working and making time to talk to grandma every week! View attachment 1240400 View attachment 1240401 View attachment 1240400 View attachment 1240401
very nice !
Im glad that you bragged .

Lovely pics and lovely young women who make time for grandma every week. ❤
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
15,259 Posts
They are amazing young women raising wonderful children, working and making time to talk to grandma every week! View attachment 1240400 View attachment 1240401 View attachment 1240400 View attachment 1240401
The first picture shows them with me on my recent trip to Tacoma.
The second shows the two youngest great grand babies with part of the family.
Great looking family. You definitely have bragging rights! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,627 Posts
You have a lovely family.
I don't think anyone minds a little bragging about our grands and great grands. At our ages we should be entitled.
Now I'm going to brag a bit: my oldest great-granddaughter graduated this year. Seeing her up on the stage I couldn't help thinking about how tiny she was at her baby shower.

1 - 19 of 18 Posts
Top Bottom