Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DorisT said:
What a good writer you are! It's so nice to "meet" you!
Thank you, and it is my pleasure to meet YOU!

I write from my heart, and seldom go back and read what I wrote. If I did that, I would trash the whole thing! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
larryslove said:
Fantastic blog. You seem like such a neat lady. What part of TX is your city in? I'm in NW Louisiana.
Kathy
Thank you, Kathy! :)

Brenham is halfway between Houston and Austin - southeast central Texas.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mickey17173 said:
Claire
My nephew lives in Brenham. He says it is a beautiful and peaceful place. Hope to visit some day
I live in the countryside outside of this little town, very western, very Wild West in flavor, very peaceful. Town square with the courthouse in the center of the square, stores all around the square, cute. The countryside outside of town is among the loveliest in the State that I have seen so far. Rolling.

VERY different than Southern California, which has its own beauty!

·
Registered
194 Posts
i had the same thought. if we could get the knitters to run the world - or get the world leaders to knit or crochet it would be great! i have learned so much about knitting and crocheting in such a short time. i have also enjoyed the way everyone is able to give their thoughts and ideas about knitting/crocheting problems. sharing successes is just as important. thanks to all from all over the world!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Larraine, we needle-ers could save the world. My friends
laugh at me when I say I know how. We women will
gather all the ships, boat etc. in the world, put each & every man aboard. We will then straighten out all the
problems. If the men promise not to screw anything up we
will let them come back. First time they mess up, its back
to the boats and we pull the plugs. What can they do that
we cant? Claire, love to read your writing. NJ

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
FireballDave said:
There's so much unhappiness in the world, but your gently positive approach to life helps redress the imbalance.

Dave
:wink: this is a nice place to be.... I won't let them put you on the "man" boat !!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom