Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear KP friends -

I knew my fingers had been flying this year...but I just realized how much I turned out...the following are ready to go to our library for the mitten tree...

I over-bought Caron Cupcakes when they were on closeout; first pic is 18 hats, mostly kids sizes. I have one more on needles, 5 more full skeins and many partials.

Second pic is 16 assorted scarves and cowls.

Third are matched sets, fourth are scrap-yarn hats.

Funny how my stash does not seem to shrink despite this work and a yarn fast...the remaining yarn must be relaxing to fill the space.

Last pic is Ms Kitty...unimpressed as always.

Thanks for looking...be well.
Textile Rectangle Creative arts Pattern Art
Rectangle Textile Purple Sleeve Creative arts
Outerwear Glove Textile Gesture Wood
Textile Wood Creative arts Woolen Pattern
Cat Comfort Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

· Registered
9,303 Posts
These hats are so cute and I imagine the children will have a time picking out which one they want. Bless you for doing this. You have been so busy and miss kitty is probably looking unimpressed because you could have been petting her instead. She has resigned herself to your good deeds coming first.

· Registered
12,155 Posts
We don't need hats where I live, but I just wanted to say you have some lovely patterns there, especially the one in the last photo that is third down on the left side. Makes me wish we did need hats. :)

· Registered
753 Posts
Dear KP friends -

I knew my fingers had been flying this year...but I just realized how much I turned out...the following are ready to go to our library for the mitten tree...

I over-bought Caron Cupcakes when they were on closeout; first pic is 18 hats, mostly kids sizes. I have one more on needles, 5 more full skeins and many partials.

Second pic is 16 assorted scarves and cowls.

Third are matched sets, fourth are scrap-yarn hats.

Funny how my stash does not seem to shrink despite this work and a yarn fast...the remaining yarn must be relaxing to fill the space.

Last pic is Ms Kitty...unimpressed as always.

Thanks for looking...be well. View attachment 1269627 View attachment 1269628 View attachment 1269629 View attachment 1269630 View attachment 1269631
Wow, your fingers certainly were busy. What a beautiful array of your expertise and love the furry addition!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top Bottom