Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,561 Posts
minniemo said:
minniemo wrote:

I seem to remember both she & galaxycraft left at the same time. It was a few weeks ago. They were going to find another forum.
No, they didn't leave voluntarily. They were given the heave ho by the ostrich for stressing concerns about the new format.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Galaxycrafts last post was telling people that she was leaving because of problems with the new format and the dangers of accidentally clicking on Google adds.She was great at finding links to patterns. If you type in her name you can see her last post where she explains why she was leaving.

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Caxton said:
Galaxycrafts last post was telling people that she was leaving because of problems with the new format and the dangers of accidentally clicking on Google adds.She was great at finding links to patterns. If you type in her name you can see her last post where she explains why she was leaving.
I think Galaxycraft has a point--I have accidentally clicked on the ads and I swear that's when I started having the problem that we've been encountering about "do you want to leave this page."

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Elin said:
I think Galaxycraft has a point--I have accidentally clicked on the ads and I swear that's when I started having the problem that we've been encountering about "do you want to leave this page."
I think that's probably because you use Internet Explorer. You should consider downloading and installing a different internet browser like Chrome or Firefox

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,191 Posts
Lynnknits said:
I wonder who Windingroad is now................
She's still herself, but not on KP anymore. Her actual knitting time has greatly increased. I need to say off here and do the same. :sm12:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom