Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to introduce you to The Cory Bear and The Becca Bear. Cory bear is a four year cancer survivor and she is carrying with her a bag flowing over with Wisdom, Caring, Gentle Strength, Inspiration and Courage that she will share with you. She also has in her bag a music box that plays You Light Up My Life. Becca bear fairly recently was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She is carrying with her a bag that is overflowing with Hope, Confidence, Determination, Strong Spirit and Inner Toughness that she will also share with you. Her music box plays Amazing Grace.
Thank you to my girls, who are so strong, and to Gypsy cream for your wonderful pattern, and for all of the bear creators for their talent and wonderful bears that I have been admiring for the past six months or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Oh Beverly you brought tears to my eyes reading your post angel. Your bears are beautiful and I'm sure they are going to be loved and appreciated. Your words are such an inspiration to the ladies who will be receiving them.

Big hugs to you for being such a special angel.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you

Becca is pretty close to the color you are seeing. I used Chunky Acrylic made in Canada and number 4 needles. It doesn't say a color but the number is 1203 298779. It wasn't easy to work with. I added the shawl, because my sewing up of the bear was not that great and I wanted to cover it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Mother is an Amazing lady. I am at her house multiple times through out the week , I had no idea she was creating these bears !!!!!!! She is always working on projects. I am truly in awe and overwhelmed and blessed to have such a loving wonderful supportive creative mother I Love my Becca Bear and I Love you Mom you are my everything. I have tears of feeling so bleessed to have your support and to have you in my life.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Wow! I am also in tears! These are just beyond precious and I think the shawl was a perfect touch, no booboos, they are personal touches.... ;-)
You have inspired me and I am ure many more. And yes, the songs you added are the final touch! Just WOW!!!!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Wow! I am also in tears! These are just beyond precious and I think the shawl was a perfect touch, no booboos, they are personal touches.... ;-)
You have inspired me and I am ure many more. And yes, the songs you added are the final touch! Just WOW!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom