Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It must be from my Internet cookies from knitting sites, but everywhere I go I see Ads for the knit Mermaid blanket. I am so very, very sick of seeing it. It's not something I would knit and I can hardly go anywhere on the Internet without seeing some version of it. Even Facebook. I wish I could banish it. I'm so sick of seeing it I could SCREAM!!!!

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
I know ads can be annoying, but I've gotten to where I don't even notice them anymore. The ones I hate are those that continue to pop up and you have to x them out in order to continue doing what you were doing.

·
Registered
8,550 Posts
As I've gotten older and my fingers are less limber, I hit the Ad most times instead of the arrow to go to the next page. I try and remember to enlarge the arrow before tapping on it. I agree about the mermaid tail thing; I have no interest in them.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trish2222 said:
You don't want to see my current WIP then, I take it, but I'll PM you when I post it on here. :sm17: :sm09:
It is a current wip - no lies. :sm09:
Oh, thank you SOOO MUCH!!!!

(I probably wouldn't mind it if I didn't see the pattern a minimum of 10x every day.)

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
Wow! You must go on the internet a lot more than I do. I have seen the pattern from time to time and pictures posted here on KP from some who have made them, but I haven't seen them that often. I don't plan to make one, but viewing the pattern a few times does not bother me.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Evie RM said:
Wow! You must go on the internet a lot more than I do. I have seen the pattern from time to time and pictures posted here on KP from some who have made them, but I haven't seen them that often. I don't plan to make one, but viewing the pattern a few times does not bother me.
I'm disabled and alone in the house, not able to go out much so, yes, I'm on the Internet a bit.

It's kind of like when a commercial comes on TV all of the time. (I don't watch much tv, but when my husband is home 1-2 days a week he has it on a lot.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom