Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any hints on which are the best circular needles to buy. I've never bought a set and have read many pros and cons about a lot of them. I want a set that stays together at the ends after reading all the reviews! Any help would be appreciated. They are a rather big investment.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hi and welcome

I knit for a living - I use Addi's all the time - I can't imagine using anything else NOW.

But, I liked the clover bamboo when I first came to the States.

In Britain I used Aero needles all the time.

I suggest you try before you buy - in other words borrow from friends. It's got to be worth help with winding yarn or giving them some stash. Worth a try. :)

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
earlier today there was a similar question with the title circular needles....several people answered and you might want to take a look there...i'm also new to the list and am not aware of any way we can search on specific topics...but the earlier post might help...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try these needles, or look at them. I love them as do many of the ladies at the Senior center and you can't beat the price www.eknittingneedles.com The cables are very flexible and don't get in the way as you are knitting.

·
Registered
79 Posts
wingsarefree said:
Any hints on which are the best circular needles to buy. I've never bought a set and have read many pros and cons about a lot of them. I want a set that stays together at the ends after reading all the reviews! Any help would be appreciated. They are a rather big investment.
You might try thrift stores to buy circular needles then your investment won't be so great. Buy anything you can find and try them. My sister found one, then found the end and cable didn't stay together so she used some super glue. My favorite ones are nylon ( I think) with the cable and ends one continual graduated strand. I am not sure they can be found in the package anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom