Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share the news. I entered a contest a while back to say why one would use Caron Simply Soft yarn. Well, last week I received a box with 6 skeins of Simply Soft yarn. The rules said that if they chose your entry, they would send the yarn of my choice and the entry would be in one of the future Caron newsletters. Well, low and behold. I went to the site this morning to look for a pattern and there was my entry. I was so excited.

Take a look if your interested. http://www.caron.com
The entry is right in the middle of the at the top and yup, Carolyn S from Statesville, NC is ME :lol: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Good for you!!!! They should make a commercial with what you said....it was perfect. Just think of how much yarn you can get if they put you on TV......oh yea, they don't advertise yarn on TV. I wonder why that is?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WISECOOKIE50 said:
Sooooo happy for you!!!!Way to go!!!! now to pick the yarn!!! Oh so many to choose from!!!
I had to chose the yarn when I submitted the entry. I received 6 skeins of Lt Peach. It is beautiful. I picked that color because I am going to make an Indian Design Afghan using Coral, Lt Peach and Lemon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom