Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the number of people on this site...I am curious, are there any people out there from Central New York...Cayuga County?

· Registered
509 Posts
No,I'm not from Central New York. However, I am from Georgia and lived in Gwinnett County untl I moved to Southern Callifornia. Still have family in Lawrenceville, Loganville, Hogg Mountain, etc. , If you don't mind my asking, where are you at present?

· Registered
5,452 Posts
Try "User List" and type in "By Location" you should get a list of where people are from.

I typed in New York and there is quite a few listed.

Just counted roughly a 100 Aussies, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
judys14 said:
No,I'm not from Central New York. However, I am from Georgia and lived in Gwinnett County untl I moved to Southern Callifornia. Still have family in Lawrenceville, Loganville, Hogg Mountain, etc. , If you don't mind my asking, where are you at present?
I am in Hinesville, GA...(Fort Stewart area)..and don't mind you asking...was just wondering if any Central New Yorkers are on here that I might have known...spent 59 years there....

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nanny Mon said:
Try "User List" and type in "By Location" you should get a list of where people are from.

I typed in New York and there is quite a few listed.

Just counted roughly a 100 Aussies, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Now why didn't I think of that??? Must have been a blonde moment... :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom